The purpose of the article is to show you how to manually install the Fluke-434-II, Fluke-435-II, Fluke-437-II, Fluke-438-II USB driver.
1. Go to link provided to download the Fluke-430 Series II USB driver to your desktop
2. Create a folder on your desktop called Fluke driver. Unzip the file you downloaded from the Fluke website to the Fluke driver folder on your desktop.
3. Turn on instrument.
4. Connect USB cable to instrument and 2.0 USB port on computer do not use 3.0 USB port.
5. Open the computers Device Manager by right clicking on Windows Icon in bottom left corner of computer screen.
6. Select Device Manager in the list by left clicking on that item.
7. Once the Device Manger window opens look down list looking for directory named Other Devices and inside that directory will be a USB Serial Port with an exclamation point.
8. Right click on the item in the Other devices directory USB Serial Port and select properties.
9. Right click on the driver tab and select update driver, select Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Navigate the browser to your desktop and select the Fluke driver folder and install.
11. It may take a few minutes for the driver to install, to verify the driver has installed go back to the Device Manger and the Unknown device will go away and the Ports directory will show Fluke USB Serial Port with a Com number.