The first thing you need to do is Install the Fluke Connect Desktop software in order the get the WiFi activated.
Once that program is installed and you use a USB cable to tether the camera to your PC, normally the camera will be identified and a window will appear for you to check activate WiFi. If that doesn't happen then follow the below instructions.
Context: Sometimes, it is observed that the Wi-Fi is not activated on TiS55+ / TiS75+, Tis20+ / Tis20+ Max and PTi-120 cameras when the activation is carried out via Fluke Connect Desktop application even though the user gets a ‘Successfully activated Radio’ message. The cause of this problem seems to be a failure on the part of the application to set the correct property in the radio configuration file. This document describes a procedure to apply a workaround for the user(s) to successfully activate the Wi-Fi on the camera and use it with FC apps.
Manual Wi-Fi Activation procedure
1. Connect the Tis20+ / Tis20+ Max / TiS55+ / TiS75+ camera to the PC. The camera would appear as shown below. Please note the screenshot is for a TiS55+ camera. Other cameras would appear in the same way.
2. Open the folder as shown above. A drive called ‘Internal storage’ (this is translated by Windows to your selected local language) should be visible now. See picture below.
3. Open the ‘Internal storage’ drive to bring up the following screen. A folder called ‘GCameraExt’ should be seen.
4. Open the ‘GCameraExt’ folder to bring up the following screen. A folder called ‘Radio’ should be seen.
5. Open the ‘Radio’ folder to bring up the following screen. A file called ‘radio.conf’ should be seen.
6. Keep a copy of the radio.conf file on the Desktop or Documents folder just in case something goes wrong. Once you copy the file go back and delete it from the Radio folder.
7. Replace the radio.conf file with the one provided in the attachment.
8. Restart the camera. The Wi-Fi on the camera should now be activated.