Keeping your world up and running. ®

Which Thermocouple Accessory works with my meter?

Fluke has two accessories that enable you to connect K type thermocouple probe to a multimeter:

  • The 80TK Thermocouple Module. This is a battery powered module that has an output of 1mV per degree (F or C).
  • The 80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter has a jack that accepts standard thermocouple mini plugs on one end and has banana plugs on the other end.

Which one should you select? If your multimeter has a temperature function, use the 80AK-A. If your meter doesn't have a temperature function, use the 80TK.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.